The fastest returning girls runners within the Foot Locker West Region for the upcoming 2014 cross country season between the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
The fastest returning boys runners within the Foot Locker West Region for the upcoming 2014 cross country season between the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Like the last installment in this series about requesting online registration, adding an image to a meet page or to the forum never requires Insider status. To add an image to a meet page, however, does require team admin/coach status for the host school.
Online registration is an enormous time saver for meet management. If you've never before requested online registration for your meet--or just need a refresher course--here is how you make the request.
Maybe you've been looking at the calendar and wishing your meet had a logo next to it like other meets--or maybe you just need to update the existing logo for your meet. Here's how you take care of that situation.
Ryan Sandoval and Austyn Salvador could see a lot more of each other at this year's state meet--and with potentially a lot on the line. Photo by Alan Versaw.
For most high school cross country teams, summer is a season unto itself. Teenage runners may be on vacation—working jobs, taking family trips, going to the beach—but if they don’t run virtually every day in a calculated program to build a mountain of fitness, you can throw fall success out the window. (via Runner's World)
Many of the early leaders of last year's field have graduated, but that doesn't translate into a race that's any less competitive this year. Colorado Track XC file photo by Alan Versaw.
Tyler Pennel competes in the World Half Marathon Championships earlier this year. Contributed photo.
Here's your opportunity to contribute something to the science behind how we do things in track and field!
Led by Hannah Baca, St. Pius X may have this year's best chance of knocking off perennial favorite Los Alamos. Photo by Alan Versaw.
- Article Comment: Three ways of seeing 4A boys cross country, 2014
- Article Comment: Three ways of seeing 3A boys cross country, 2014
- Article Comment: Budick named as Gatorade boys track and field athlete of the year
- Article Comment: The future of MileSplit New Mexico
- Article Comment: New Mexico sweeps Great Southwest steeples
- Article Comment: NM 5A girls for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 5A boys for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 1A/2A Boys/Girls for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 4A boys for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 4A girls in 2015
- Jessica Kresl to Western State Colorado University
- Colby Stinson to Western State Colorado University
- Devin Hull to Eastern New Mexico University
- Matthias Hochanadel to South Dakota School of Mines & Tech
- Kayli Farmer to New Mexico State University
- Cal Ballou to Kansas State University
- Amanda Bishop to Colorado State University - Pueblo
- Noel Prandoni to Adams State University
- Kevin Wyss to Auburn University
- Julie Giannini to University of San Diego