On a somewhat sad note, I have no availabe photos to use from this weekend--thus, no cover photo.
Eventual 3200 winner Kendall Kelly nips at Noel Prandoni's heels early in the race. Contributed photo.
Eligible to all high school students! Upload a 60 second video commentating on anything by May 22nd via the form below. Two winners will be picked by Brooks for an all-expenses paid trip to Seattle, where the student reporter will work with Flotrack and Milesplit to commentate the Brooks PR Invitational at the Renton Memorial Stadium.
How many elite high school quarterbacks are state record holders on the track? Meet Jordan High School's Austin Kafentzis.The University of Wisconsin commit is a dual-threat quarterback who took laser-guided throwing arm from the football field to track and field. With a personal best of 199-5 in the javelin, Kafentzis exemplifies the total athlete.
Noel Prandoni has enjoyed an exceptional season to day and will rank among Monday's 3200 girls favorites. Photo by Blake Wood.
Sal Wright logged a 4:08.81 1500 for Siena College last weekend, establishing a new personal best in that event. Photo courtesy of Siena College Athletics.
The Flo 100 presented by ASICS is a rankings list of the top high school outdoor track & field performances nationally according to results and performances entered in the MileSplit database as of April 9th.
Cibola's Frankie Scorfina keeps a good 800 field well in arrears, winning the Rio Rancho 800 in 1:55.73. Photo by Rod Stanopiewicz.
Nike Cross Southwest and Desert Twilight has announced that the cross country venue will be moving to Casa Grande at the Grande Sports World and Francisco Grande Hotel and Golf Resort.
Allison Mady launches one of the throws that took her to the Rio Rancho Invitational shot put title. Contributed photo.
Del Norte will be on the long list of teams attending the Rio Rancho Invitational on Saturday. Photo by Blake Wood.
- Aztec Top Gun Invitational 2014
- State Qualifying Times-Where do you post them? MileSplit? MaxPreps? NMAA? and how?
- Article Comment: Big performances highlight Rio Rancho meet
- Article Comment: A busy weekend for New Mexico track and field
- Cholla Challenge 2014
- valencia invite
- Article Comment: Closing out March--like a lamb or like a lion?
- Article Comment: The New Mexico week of March 16 - 22
- Marilynn Sepulveda and Hand Times
- Article Comment: Into the weekend we go
- Kevin Wyss to Auburn University
- Julie Giannini to University of San Diego
- Jereme Santistevan to New Mexico State University
- Kelli Reagan to Yale University
- Lindsey Larsen to Weber State
- Garvey McKee to Dallas Baptist University
- Timberlin Henderson to Western State Colorado University
- Zhianna Flores to University of Memphis
- Kyle Carrozza to Duke University
- Cassey Amberg to New Mexico State University