Maybe you've been looking at the calendar and wishing your meet had a logo next to it like other meets--or maybe you just need to update the existing logo for your meet. Here's how you take care of that situation.
For most high school cross country teams, summer is a season unto itself. Teenage runners may be on vacation—working jobs, taking family trips, going to the beach—but if they don’t run virtually every day in a calculated program to build a mountain of fitness, you can throw fall success out the window. (via Runner's World)
Many of the early leaders of last year's field have graduated, but that doesn't translate into a race that's any less competitive this year. Colorado Track XC file photo by Alan Versaw.
Tyler Pennel competes in the World Half Marathon Championships earlier this year. Contributed photo.
Here's your opportunity to contribute something to the science behind how we do things in track and field!
Led by Hannah Baca, St. Pius X may have this year's best chance of knocking off perennial favorite Los Alamos. Photo by Alan Versaw.
Cross country team scoring is closely related to doing virtual meets, but has some built-in features that virtual meets do not that give it some flexibility to do some intriguing things.
Effective with the 2015 high school track and field season, the prohibition of jewelry will be eliminated.
Sometimes rankings don't tell you all you want to know. You want to dig deeper and get a detailed analysis of how two athletes compare. Here's how.
Virtual meets are one of the most powerful tools available to MileSplit Insiders. Learn how to create them here.
Once you've claimed your athlete profile, there are lots of things you can do to customize it. Here's a quick guide to doing that.
- Article Comment: Three ways of seeing 3A boys cross country, 2014
- Article Comment: Budick named as Gatorade boys track and field athlete of the year
- Article Comment: The future of MileSplit New Mexico
- Article Comment: New Mexico sweeps Great Southwest steeples
- Article Comment: NM 5A girls for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 5A boys for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 1A/2A Boys/Girls for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 4A boys for 2015
- Article Comment: NM 4A girls in 2015
- Article Comment: New Mexico State Meet in review
- Jessica Kresl to Western State Colorado University
- Colby Stinson to Western State Colorado University
- Devin Hull to Eastern New Mexico University
- Matthias Hochanadel to South Dakota School of Mines & Tech
- Kayli Farmer to New Mexico State University
- Cal Ballou to Kansas State University
- Amanda Bishop to Colorado State University - Pueblo
- Noel Prandoni to Adams State University
- Kevin Wyss to Auburn University
- Julie Giannini to University of San Diego